Friday 19 August 2011

Friday

Today I went to Swansea and Hubby treated me to a nice roast dinner....yummy.
We had a wander around Bookworks because they have quite a nice art section in there. I didn't buy any paints today as I have quite a lot already ....and loads of paintbrushes........
I haven't had time to do any painting either today...so I hope to do a double lot tomorrow. The weather stayed fine and I only needed a very thin cardi.
Tomorrow, I have a nice lie in and get treated to breakfast in bed...I love Saturdays !!
Here is one of the paintings that I did on Thursday

1 Comments:

At 19 August 2011 at 20:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a lovely day =] glad you enjoyed yourself! I used to go down to Swansea alot as my brother used to live there. Have you ever been to the gower? mumbles is nice too =]

x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home