Wednesday 17 August 2011

Still Wednesday.

to all those who have been kind enough to leave comments on my blog...thank you. I have tried to reply in the comment's boxes but googlemail doesn't like me doing that...in fact it won't let me comment on anyone's blog...so if I follow you....I AM reading your blogs but am unable to comment. I can type a comment but google says that I am not set up to reply......mystery to me.....
Thank you for following me......I am touched that you are reading my journey with art.
I now have a new book on painting abstracts....watch this space.......

1 Comments:

At 17 August 2011 at 23:42 , Blogger Lin said...

I have discovered that I can comment if I use google chrome. Normal google is hit and miss. I`ll be able to comment on two and then it won`t let me. Weird.
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home