Monday 15 August 2011

Monday

Monday morning saw some sun and I thought it was going to be a nice day. However, the rain is back and pouring down.
I managed to take a couple of photos so that you can see more of my home.
The first one is my SECOND lounge....we call this one "The Study" and contains the main computer and all our files and paperwork. We also use this room for meetings.
The second one is the view through my front room window, looking down the road and across the valley towards Swansea. You cannot actually SEE Swansea as it is hidden behind the houses on the left.
The third picture is a picture of the view from the same room but looking through my patio windows onto the balcony and out to sea. You can just about make out the sea horizon which is not clear because of the weather. You can also see the roofs of the houses down below down by the beach. You can see how high up we are by the size of the houses and the fact that the I am taking the picture from the same height as the treetops.

1 Comments:

At 15 August 2011 at 10:01 , Blogger Margaret said...

You have a lovely house in a beautiful setting, thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home