Saturday 6 August 2011

Saturday

Saturday is my day for a lie in. I get up early all week and at weekends I enjoy the extra hours in bed. I also get treated to breakfast in bed and I sit and watch tv and art dvd's. It is nice to be pampered !! It was raining earlier but it has now cleared and I can clearly see Devon across the bay. The garden is very muddy and the grass is very,very long. We cannot manage to cut the grass ourselves any more....it is a very steep garden and hard to stand up, let alone push a mower !!! Next door has a gardener who we pay to cut the grass for us...but that is just not possible while the ground is so wet and muddy. A few years ago, we had the front garden covered in tarmac so at least from the front the house looks tidy....this is a picture of the back garden in the Spring when the grass had just been cut....the garden slopes down away from the house....

1 Comments:

At 6 August 2011 at 12:19 , Blogger Margaret said...

You're so lucky to have such a good lie in, and to have such a lovely garden with such good views!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home