Friday 5 August 2011

Friday

today I have been painting. Sometimes it is difficult to know what to paint...to find something different which is also commercial. I love to paint but I also need to sell to help with my miniscule pension. A year ago, all I had painted were cartoons and faces. Then I was given some dvd's by Frank Clarke and I was hooked on painting landscapes. He is SOOOO easy to understand and claims that ANYONE can paint. I love his easy going approach. I also love the Bob Ross dvd's...he paints in oils but they are easily translated into acrylics.
Here is one of my latest aceos paintings...

3 Comments:

At 5 August 2011 at 09:33 , Blogger Margaret said...

I'm so happy to have found your blog! I love that winter scene, so beautifully painted. I'm almost longing for winter at the moment as it's been so hot here all week!

 
At 5 August 2011 at 12:01 , Blogger mythreebeez said...

I want to know how on earth you find the time to write a blog?? what with three shops and e.bay to keep up. Plus all the forums phew!!!
I think I have guessed your secret, Brenda, You must do all the painting in your sleep, ha ha.
Jeanie x by the way love the blog!!! I haven't time to do mine, oh dear!

 
At 10 August 2011 at 14:15 , Blogger Hannelore said...

Love your blog and will follow. It's nice to get to know you a bit better. Thanks again for introducing me to ACEO art.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home