Monday 8 August 2011

Monday

As this is a fairly new blog....I thought I would introduce you to MY SPACE....here is a picture of the view from where I sit painting. Looking out of the patio doors onto the balcony looks out to sea. Picture 2 is my view to the left....looking towards the dining area and the conservatory.
Picture 3 is my crafting space (my mess)...loads of paint brushes, pens and the obligatory cup of tea. Picture 4 is my dining table and my collection of fairies. In the middle is a picture of hubby and I and on the right ...in the middle of the sideboard is a picture of my son shaking hands with Princess Diana....

1 Comments:

At 8 August 2011 at 14:03 , Blogger Margaret said...

This is brilliant! I'll be able to picture where you've painted all your wonderful artworks now!
It looks a huge room, and how wonderful to have such great views to the sea!

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home