Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tuesday

Today, despite the threats of heavy rain, has been a beautiful day with sunshine and blue skies.
Tonight I hope to go and meet another local artist who is running classes in town. I will not be booking in for the classes because the gentleman said that it is for absolute beginners, but he invited me along to say hello. He was fascinated when I emailed him and told him that I did aceos....I am not sure that he had ever heard of them before...so I shall hopefully take some along to show him. He also suggested that one evening, I might like to go along and do a demo in miniature work.
Here is another of my paintings that was done last week......I just hope that our mountain doesn't look like this during the winter !!!!

1 Comments:

At 23 August 2011 at 09:06 , Blogger Margaret said...

Lovely winter scene, hope you enjoy your evening out, I'm sure the classes would be fascinated by an ACEO demonstration! Only wish I was near enough to come!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home