Friday 26 August 2011

Friday

I was going to go to town this afternoon, but it started to rain...I decided to wait until it stopped...it didn't....I got in the car and only got half a mile when I saw that the road had erupted....water pouring out everywhere...managed to get round it.....next road...the centre of it was like the centre of a jacket potato when it is cut open....that road is now closed......I changed my mind and just popped to the local shop to get my lottery ticket....
weird....I filled in the slip and handed it to the shop owner....she asked me for £2.....I said...NO...only £1.....she showed me the ticket and there were two lines on it...my choice and another line....alien numbers that were nothing like mine....we checked the form that I had filled in and it CLEARLY only had ONE line marked on it....very strange....It can't have even been from a previous customer because my line was first.....
anyway...perhaps it is a good omen....I could have had it voided but decided to keep the line....watch this space....lol.....
Here is a link to the flooding in our village....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14683964 

1 Comments:

At 26 August 2011 at 14:14 , Blogger Janice Ashworth said...

Hope you win the lottery, seems very weird. perhaps it the shops way of getting their figures up Haha. ell done I got your comment Yay!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home