Monday 29 August 2011

Monday

well, another nice lie in and then I had to set to, to tidy the spare bedroom and make the bed as our son is coming for a few days. I never realised how much paint, card, paper and bits and bobs I actually had. I found 12 paint boxes and lots of inks and pens and what must be dozens upon dozens of paint brushes.!!! I think they are multiplying all by themselves !! Nothing to do with me......
I found bags and bags of ready folded card for making greetings cards, so I had better use those up as well. THEN I needed to get something from another cupboard and found about 10 carrier bags full of crocheted items and yarns...sigh.....
I cannot crochet at the moment as it makes my hands and wrists ache...do I keep the crocheted items, give them away or what? I cannot just put them in the dustbin. Most of the items are baby clothes and I don't know of anyone with a baby. They were all listed on etsy and folksy and didn't sell...dilemma...
In the mean time, here is another waterfall painting...at least paintings are easy to store and take up relatively little space...I can fit hundreds of aceos into a shoe box....


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home