Saturday 13 January 2018

well, here we are in 2018...another year and lots of plans and ideas in my head.....
This year will certainly be different to any others that I have had.....With the loss of a loved one, it is time to pick myself up, dust myself off and get motivated.
SO....as well as doing my crochet designs, I need to get more painting done.
I have three online shops...one on ebay...
then one on folksy...
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks

and another one on etsy.
.
www.etsy.com/shop/teabreaks

...this painting was listed on etsy this morning. It is a 7x5 watercolour landscape and is an original and not a print.
It has been inspired by the beautiful scenery around my home in Wales UK....
I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place and as well as the mountains, waterfalls etc, I have a beautiful sea view across the channel to Devon.....what more inspiration could a girl want.
.

2 Comments:

At 13 January 2018 at 08:53 , Blogger Max Pring Artisan said...

Beautiful Brenda, and I hope this year brings you peace and joy xx

 
At 13 January 2018 at 09:02 , Blogger Gweddus said...

Thank you Max....and it is thanks to the help and encouragement of friends like you, that I have managed so well over the last few months x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home