Saturday 25 November 2017

Well, winter is almost here and this morning there was a lot of ice on the cars and roof tops. Luckily we didn't get any snow, although a lot of people in the North of the UK did.
I am glad that I have no need to go out anywhere and am happy to sit indoors paintings.
Looking out to sea from where I sit is always lovely....although sometimes when the cloud comes down I cannot see more than a few yards.

Yesterday I got out my acrylic paints and painted a 7x5 floral impressionist painting.
I get more paint on ME than I do on the paper but I did enjoy painting something a bit different to my usual landscapes.
Here is the finished painting which is now for sale in my folksy shop
.
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home