Monday 19 June 2017

well it has been a few months since I wrote on my blog. Unfortunately my wrists started getting painful and so I have had to give the crochet a rest. I also had cupboards full of unsold items because I was making items so quickly.
That being the case, I have decided to return to my love of knitting.
I spent many years making and selling jumpers at craft markets in Uxbridge , (Greater London)
I loved those days.
I no longer have my machine as manual dexterity also posed problems.
However, I find that I am able to knit without any problems, so recently, I have been knitting and offering my knitwear for sale in my Folksy shop
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
.
I now have something that I can happily do during the evenings.
I paint during the day but when the light fades, it is difficult to see the colours as I paint in miniature.
I have recently made a few entrelac cardigans as I love this technique...sooooo....here are a few pictures to bring up to date, what I have been doing....
.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home