Sunday 4 December 2016

It has been a couple of week since I last wrote my blog. Life has been hectic one way and another. I have sold quite a few paintings and so I have been working hard to make more stock.
I had a few problems with My Hermes failing to collect parcels which is a great shame as having items collected from the house enabled me to be able to list as sell larger works of art. In the winter I find it difficult to get to the post office and I thought that My Hermes would be the answer to my prayers. However when you book a collection and no one has been by the Friday you realise that you just cannot keep good customers waiting so now I have decided to only paint items that will fit into the local post box. If the weather is bad then I can manage to walk to our box, even though it is a good 10 minute steep hill walk.
I have a birthday this week and reach.....wait for it....70 !!! I am always being asked what I would like and so I now have a Sizzix BigShot plus machine and have told all the family to buy me dies for this machine. With that in mind, I have now decided to put more cards in my etsy and folksy shops and also put some on ebay as well.
I have been busy making cards as well as painting.......Making cards also gives a break from trying to decide what to paint. Sometimes staring at a blank canvas can be difficult !
Here are some of my cards and some of my recent paintings.
All of them are for sale... my shops are
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
www.etsy.com/shop/teabreaks
.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home