Wednesday 3 August 2016

I have had a lot of fun in the last few days, experimenting with inks, watercolours, acrylics and Brusho.

I had put off buying any Brusho as I wasn't sure that I would know what to do with it. However, I saw a few demos on Hochanda and decided to invest is a box of 12 pots.
I then found a few art demos on Youtube and watched them to see what I might be able to do.
I also went into town and bought some mica sprays as I have seen Sheena Douglass on tv , doing some amazing backgrounds with mica powders.

I had no idea what I was going to do or where to start, so I just sprayed the paper and dropped inks and brusho onto the wet paper.....
I still have to learn when to STOP as I do tend to fiddle. I also need to learn to let layers dry before adding more pigment....otherwise you just get MUD.
However, I had some kind of success and here are the results.
.






1 Comments:

At 10 August 2016 at 09:57 , Blogger Stephanie Guy Fine Art said...

These are really lovely Brenda. I've just got some mica powder and am looking forward to trying it - with my watercolours first and then who knows where we'll end up?! Probably covered in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home