Thursday 3 November 2011

Yesterday I did some more monochrome paintings. They are fun to do but it is sometimes difficult working in the negative....painting white on black.....the results can be quite interesting though.
Here is the one that is currently on ebay..

I saw N alphabet questionnaire on another blog and thought it might be fun to do...so here goes
A....age......64
B...bed size.....King size bed....lovely...
C...Chores you hate.....the word Chore, says it all....they are ALL chorse and so as an artist I dislike them all.
D...Dogs...our lovely labrador B'loo who died 5 years ago.....miss him...
E...Essential start to your day....a nice hot cuppa
F...Favourite colour....purple
G...Gold or Silver.....it depends what I am wearing....I like them both.
H...Height....5ft 6.5"
I...Instruments I play....the recorder and the piano one handed.
J...Job title....artist
K...Kids....two...boy and girl...both grown up
L...Live....in a beautiful house overlooking the sea
M...Mother's name....Florence
N...Nickname....I'm not telling...hated it and don't want to start it off again...
O...Overnight hospital stays...appencitis when I was 3...Breast lump at 39....then two years ago...two hernias and an 8lb benign tumour....plus of course two stays to have the kids,
P...Pet peeves.....People who use your instead or you're and people who say somethinK
Q...Quote from a film......Ditto
R...Right or left handed....right
S...siblings...one older brother
T...Time you wake up......as late as possible.
U...Underwear...anything comfortable
V...Veg you hate....red and green peppers and anything hot
W...What makes you run late.....other people...I hate being late, I would rather be an hour early.
X...X rays you've had....before hospital operations and dental xrays
Y...Yummy food you make....hate cooking so probably nothing
Z...Zoo Animals....definitely tigers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home