Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday

today I have not had much time for painting...I have been adding etsy teams to my shop so that I can go and admire other artist's work...some of it is SOOOO inspirational.
I still have days when I just stare at a piece of card and have no idea what to paint....usually those are the days when I do the best work...other days, everything goes wrong. When I have days like that, I put the paintings aside and go back to them later.....
I also want to look into selling my work on ArtWanted.....I have had a portfolio on there for years now but never used it as a selling site....watch this space.....
my ArtWanted link is  www.ArtWanted.com/gweddus   
Here is another painting...

.

1 Comments:

At 3 November 2011 at 23:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the painting has a very lovely 'fairy tale' feel =]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home