Tuesday 1 November 2011

Tuesday

Well, it is 1st November ....at 11 this morning it was 11 on 1/11/11     !!! on 11th of the month it will be 11 at 11/11/11   
We had a heavy downpour earlier but now the sun is shining and it is warm outside......I somehow don't think it will last but I live in hope....It would be nice to have a snow free winter this year.
I managed to paint 3 more landscapes this morning and just need to take photos of them
I also joined the daily listing club on Folksy...this means listing an item a day all through November . The first one is in my Folksy shop now.  http://www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks 
I also got an email saying that there is a new encaustic art book available from Michael Bossom....I will treat myself to that.....or put it on my birthday list.
I also made enquiries about selling on the ArtWanted website...I have a portfolio of my work on there but have never used it for selling...but I feel that now is the time to broaden my horizens with selling my work... you can see my portfolio on   www.ArtWanted.com/gweddus
Here is another of my fantasy paintings

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home