Friday 21 October 2011

Friday

went to town today and decided to buy a shopping trolley...now I really look like a little old lady...lol. I am fed up with carting heavy shopping around with me....even my handbag feels like a suitcase...I always end up struggling back to the car.....NO MORE.....It was great to go into Tesco and just pull my trolley along. I never park in Tesco's car park...it is always difficult to find a space and there are far too many accidents. Anyway, I have a free parking space outside the Age Concern day centre but taking the Tesco trolley there is difficult as you have to cross two busy roads....much easier with my new trolley....
I managed to almost finish two larger abstract/fantasy acrylic paintings today. I still need to take photos of them but hope to list them next week.
Here is another of my paintings..

1 Comments:

At 22 October 2011 at 22:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha don't worry, I went around tesco with a shopping trolley!! Felt a bit awkward at first, but they really do come in handy! Even for transporting art and craft materials =] You can get some pretty cool ones too.
Take a look at these:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2865535/Trail/searchtext%3ESHOPPING+TROLLEY.htm

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mama-Moo-Shopping-Trolley-Wheels/dp/B004399V7W/ref=sr_1_13?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1319349317&sr=1-13

Love your painting by the way. Looks amazing!

x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home