Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wednesday

today was a busy day as I was on duty at the Age Concern Day Centre. My hubby and I are trustees/directors and as the manager is on holiday we are taking it in turns to be there.
On Folksy, there is a bit of an uproar as Folksy are changing the rules. They are insisting that some things which are not considered as completely hand made will no longer be able to be listed.
As an artist, this doesn't affect me in any way, for which I am grateful. They are however going to start charging listers VAT which means that sadly I will have to increase my prices a little bit. A lot of the crafters are delisting and leaving Folksy, which is a great shame. I do however understand that some items are just "put together" rather than completely crafted.
Here is another abstract that I did yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home