Sunday 4 September 2011

Sunday

Today started off as a beautiful day but now the heavens have opened and the rain is pouring down.
We went to the Range to get some peanuts for the birds and I spent some time in the art section. I got a tube of pink acrylic. I want to paint some pink blossom but although I have red acrylic and white, they just mix together to make a pale orange.  Much easier to start off with some ready made pink.
I am not quite sure when I will start the painting but at least now, it is here ready and waiting.
Here is another of my tiny paintings. These will be available in my ebay listings next Saturday 10th. You can access my ebay by clicking on the link on my website.

http://www.gweddusart.co.uk/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home