Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday

I had my usual lie in today and my new artbook arrived in the post....brilliant postman knew not to knock the door on a Saturday and popped it in a hiding place for me.....
I sat in bed watching the fabulous Michael Bossom doing an encaustic art demo. Thrilled when he said that he would be back in two week's time....brilliant....(note in diary...)
Off on holiday on Monday.....kids (adults) staying to house sit for us.....
I will post again tomorrow and then not again until Saturday 17th...in the mean time, here is another encaustic painting.....created by spreading melted wax across specially treated card.....

2 Comments:

At 10 September 2011 at 23:51 , Blogger mythreebeez said...

Hope you have/had a good holiday!
Lovely encaustic painting Brenda
I watched Michael on Sat too.
Very inspiring but when I pick up my iron,the wax doesn't do what I hoped it would, I seem to get something different. Well that is encaustic painting for you!!!
Jeanie x

 
At 11 September 2011 at 12:50 , Blogger Margaret said...

This is amazingly beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home