Sunday 23 September 2012

well that's another holiday over and done with . I don't particularly like holidays as I would rather be at home painting.....we went to a permanent art exhibition in Bournemouth gardens and it wasn't there !! Very disappointing and I really didn't like Bournemouth much either. Far too built up for me....lots of traffic and busy roads. We had some nice trips out and I did enjoy Poole Pottery and treated myself to a Poole Pot.
We were lucky with the weather and didn't see any rain until today.....I am glad we were away LAST week.
I have already managed to do 6 paintings in the last 24 hours...here is one of them

..
.

1 Comments:

At 23 September 2012 at 11:38 , Blogger Margaret said...

Lovely painting Brenda. I don't like holidays much either, I'd much rather stay at home among familiar things. Glad you're back though, I missed you on the Folksy forum art threads!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home