Wednesday 29 August 2012

we had a very nasty thunderstorm today....such a very loud clap of thunder and the flash of lightning was so bright, it lit up the whole room....then we had torrential rain....what a nasty summer.....good job I am happy to stay indoors and paint....
strange story today.....
My dad died in 1971 and the day he died several spooky things happened in our house that i took to be a sign from him, to let me know that he was ok.
Well my Mum died 5 years ago and despite her having psychic abilities, I have never had any sign from her. So  yesterday, I set a challenge and said that if she could show me a purple flower in the garden, I would take it as a sign. Now you have to understand that all we have in our garden is grass and weeds and a few green bushes....
The only purple flowers I ever see are the tiny mountain violets on our lawn but they are all gone by the end of May. Hardly a chance of seeing a stray one.
Anyway, today I was at the kitchen window washing dishes, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something that wasn't green....i looked up and there on a bush was a purple flower !!!!!!
here is another painting from me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home