Wednesday 23 May 2012

well, I have been missing for a while. Had a short holiday in Ilfracombe and am now back and raring to get on with my painting. While we were away Hubby bought me some new acrylic paints and brushes. Today I tried an acrylic painting. OH MY ...it is so totally different to watercolours....a new learning curve for me.
Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and I am sure that hubby has bought me a whole load of new art stuff.....can't wait......I will need a new house to put all this stuff in.....
The plaster on my arm comes off on Friday.
It should have been removed on Monday but as we were away the next available appointment was on Friday.
Fortunately, it hasn't stopped me painting.
Looking forward to be able to drive again though....five weeks is a long time having to use taxis or stay home......
here is one of my recent paintings....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home