Monday 9 April 2012

Monday

Well I have had a nice rest from doing my blog....as I was never sure if anyone ever looked at it. It is Easter weekend and I have had lots of lie ins.
Back to routine tomorrow.
My new art book arrived....Vibrant Acrylics by Hashim Akib. A fabulouse book and so refreshing to show pictures of paint brushes full of paint and used water pots, instead of the usual squeaky clean ones.
As soon as the weather is past any chance of snow, I want to start doing some larger paintings but I need to be able to know that I can get to the post office to post any sales. Smaller pictures just fit in the post box and are no problem but it is a long drive to the post office and if the weather is bad, driving can be hazardous !
Here is a painting that I did yesterday.
aaaargh..... I cannot seem to upload the painting.....grrrr....I'll try again

1 Comments:

At 30 April 2012 at 17:30 , Blogger Mrs Mac said...

Used water pots and globbulous paintbrushes! Yum!

I do hope you managed to stock up on some stamps before the dreadful price rises.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home