Monday 30 April 2012

well, I decided to get my wrist checked out and it is broken !!!!!
I am now in plaster !
Luckily I haven't had paint from this...it is my good wrist that has been aching, but that is probably because it has been doing the work for two !!
I am still able to paint though and have managed to list more on ebay and etsy. You can view my ebay items by clicking the link on my website   http://www.gweddusart.co.uk/    and I have daily listings in my etsy shop   www.etsy.com/shop/teabreaks
Thank you Helena for your kind comments and I know what you mean about finding it difficult to leave comments, because I have tried many times to comment on blogs and not been able to do so.
For you comments,...Thank You,....they are much appreciated.
..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home