Wednesday 5 October 2011

Wednesday

Spent most of the afternoon chatting to Tesco on the phone....all I want is to have the mail on Sunday delivered but it was NOT online to order....it WAS last week...and it is on the main data base, but because it isn't showing up on mine, I could not order it. The shops are 3 miles away and if I have to drive the get the paper, then I might as well get my groceries at the same time....and of course get up early on Sunday before all the papers sell out.
I have to say that TESCO bent over backwards to help and they have added the paper to my shopping through THEIR end of things....well done Tesco !,....just hope it is listed for me for next week,....
That meant that i couldn't get my painting done today....never mind...here is one I did earlier...lol....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home