Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wednesday

well WOW...what a beautiful day....the best day all year....we had no summer and now that winter is looming, we get the hottest day !!...weird weather.
I spent a lot of today reading through my new art magazines and book from the SAA. I feel very proud to say that I am now a member of the SAA (Society for all artists)....feels like a feather in my cap.
I also wrote on the Folksy forum about a friend of mine who bought an item and the sender didn't even bother to enclose a business card or a Thank You note......just a little compliments slip would have been nice. I always enclose my thanks and send emails keeping my customer informed of progress....
Here is another of my paintings

1 Comments:

At 3 October 2011 at 18:48 , Blogger Danielle said...

Hi, I found your blog through the ACEO promotions Team. I wanted to thank you for allowing me onto the Team. Your blog and your artwork is inspiring!
Danielle from SimplyEmiDana.etsy.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home