Thursday 11 July 2013

well, we had a trip to London Last weekend and it reminded me why we moved away. I am sure that to the tourist, London is a fabulous place but having lived there and worked there, it holds no appeal whatsoever. The crowds were almost like Christmas time and whichever way the people walked, you HAD to go too. The fumes from the dozens of taxis and buses was almost choking and at £12 for two teas and a stale cake, they have to be kidding.
The highlight though, was our trip to see "Top Hat" at the aldwych theatre.....a lovely show which we enjoyed. I also enjoyed the trip to Covent Garden to see all the crafts. I haven't been there for years and I loved the street entertainers as well.
We were so glad to come home to the beauty of Wales and our view over Swansea Bay to Devon.
I have started my next round of paintings and some of them are below. Ebay is going well and hopefully etsy and folksy will pick up soon.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home