Thursday 17 January 2013

The predicted snow has arrived and it is at times like this that I am glad that I am retired and don't have to try to get to work. I am sure that a lot of our neighbours will be staying home too and I have noticed that some of them have left their cars down on the main road as driving up here is out of the question. My daughter took her car down last night , and as I type is trekking down there to check on it and then she will phone work to make sure that the centre (where she works) is going to be open....or there would be no point in her trying to drive through the blizzard. She was so nervous that she left 45 mins early.
I managed to get some painting done yesterday and here are the results.

.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home