Sunday 4 March 2012

Saturday/Sunday

I was very busy  yesterday, so I will combine the blogs for the weekend
Yesterday was a beautiful day with blue skies and sunshine. I had a nice lie in and managed to list paintings on etsy and ebay. I tried to list on Folksy but it failed six times, so I gave it up as a bad job. Never mind. Internext explorer and folksy seem to dislike each other and cause a conflict. I am trying to transfer a lot over to firefox and see if it is any better. The problem on firefox is that i keep getting a message to download an update to flashplayer...mmm....not sure if I need to do that or not, so I will have to wait until i can find someone to ask.
Here is another painting.....(I'll try not to duplicate this time...lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home